*Just a note. This blog site is only temporary; I am currently working on my actual website which will launch soon.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Greetings and welcome!

     Hello and welcome to my website (...well, blog for now)!  It is this that I am using as a medium to express my thoughts and opinions of the entertainment media, but mostly for Video Games.  But first I believe I shall introduce myself.
     My name is Jason Schofield, I was born and raised in a small suburb of Salt Lake City, UT.  From day one, I knew I would never be accepted in those traditional worlds of business, politics and athletics.  No, I was far better suited for the "healthy" lifestyle of a professional video gamer, with a gaming resume that goes from A (for Atari 2600) to X (for Xbox 360). Across these generations, I became a force to be reckoned with by many so-called “gamers” and “geeks” alike.  People who were privileged to be graced by his presence knew this nerd was going places. So voracious was my appetite to suckle at the teat of video gaming, I took a job working for the evil Gamestop Corp. Soaking up the knowledge of all the deodorant-averse gamers who walked into this "chapel," my powers reached near critical mass. I was the Superman of Super Nintendo. The Xavier of XBox. The Magneto of "Hey, this Playstation is neat-o!" But Gamestop could only take me so far. It became clear I would have to move out into the world solo if he was to bring about its destruction by his own hands. One moment I was working the register, the next I was gone. Like a fart in the wind.
     No one knows for sure what became of myself after I left Gamestop.  I became an entity of rumor. Stories.  Old wive's tales.  Whispers in the shadows.  My name strikes fear in the hearts of weak-thumbed gamers everywhere.  If you’re online playing a casual game of Halo or Modern Warfare and you get melee’d from what seems like a ghost in the shadows (followed by a quick tea-bagging) you might have just got PAWN’D by...  ...miniSCHOF

No comments:

Post a Comment