*Just a note. This blog site is only temporary; I am currently working on my actual website which will launch soon.

Monday, October 10, 2011

About the Ice T Thing.

    With the recent event of Ice T being so kind to share my site's link on his twitter page. *Seriously, thank you!  I received over 3,000 hits in a span of 3 hours, I couldn't ask for better publicity.*  I feel like I need to respond with my own thoughts.  Earlier yesterday (Sunday October 10, 2011) Cliffy B retweeted Ice T's tweet about requesting people to say that Marcus and Griffin deserve closure with their beef from the Gears 3 campaign.  I responded.  And that lead him to see my following tweet about my latest post to my site, which many of you saw.

    I'm not about to back peddle what I've said.  I stand behind my opinion, as it is just that.  My opinion.  I'm not hating on Ice T, I enjoy watching him in Law & Order.  His performance was severely lacking in Gears 3, in my opinion.  When I discovered the tweet about my post and the slew of mentions toward me defending Ice T, I wasn't embarrassed, upset, worried, or even remotely bothered by it.  I laughed my ass off.  Of all the people out there to read my post it was Ice T.  Have to admit I'm a little flattered.

    To answer all the hate messages I received... No, I'm not fat.  No, I'm incredibly not lazy.   I do not live in my parents basement.  Yes, I've seen a real girls vagina, in person.   All of your trolling messages had the exact opposite effect you intended.  I have nothing more to say than.  "Thanks for the clicks!"

-miniSCHOF

No comments:

Post a Comment