*Just a note. This blog site is only temporary; I am currently working on my actual website which will launch soon.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I want the iPhone 4S Glados version please!

As many know Apple introduced it's latest version of the iPhone calling it the iPhone 4S; which is basically just a processor, new camera, and OS update to the iPhone 4.  Many are excited, some are "Meh", but most are disappointed.  To honestly put it, the 4S is just updated under the hood iPhone 4, the shell is completely the same.  But what got some people excited and being used as the main selling point is the announcement of a digital semi AI built in personal assistant called Siri.  To better describe it watch this trailer.



I won't lie I think it's awesome! And I'm going to use the crap out of it. But lets be honest, more than likely I'm going to sit down and find out how many inapropriate words Siri knows.  And if she can learn them.  But shortly after this commercial launched a fan made commercial showed up on the internet.  Where Glados from the Portal series voice was digitally instead of Siri.  Now I nothing more than this version of it!



                                     More Portal 2 Videos


Video embeded from IGN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment